Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
Recruiting
Defenders of Tarren Mill is currently recruiting the following:
Skip Navigation Links.
Druid
Balance (1)
Restoration (1)
Hunters
Marksmanship (1)
Mages
Arcane (1)
Paladins
Holy (1)
Protection (1)
Priests
Discipline (1)
Holy (1)
Shaman
Elemental (1)
Restoration (1)
Warlock
Affliction (1)
Warrior
Protection (1)
testing
Error parsing XML/XSL, details as follows: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 104.
Welcome
Welcome to Defenders of Tarren Mill.

When signing up for our website, please use your guilded or soon to be guilded main character for your user name. If for some reason you are unable to use your mains name, add ofdrenden to the end. (dalliasofdrenden) After you are approved, go here to view  our ranking system.

Also if you are here for raiding, please go here and read our raid rules.

We are currently recruiting DPS HEALS AND TANKS for our morning weekday raids.

If this is your first time using the website and you have been approved and promoted to member, please go here if you want to raid during the day, and go here for raiding at night.

Thank you!
News
Other Guild News
ArchivesRSS

Defenders of Tarren Mill Has a New Address!

System, Mar 3, 10 11:53 AM.
Defenders of Tarren Mill has been upgraded to include a custom domain, and can now be reached directly by going to defendersoftarrenmill.guildportal.com. Please note that there is no WWW in front of the address!

Thank you for choosing GuildPortal as your guild''s home on the web!

Funny sayings

Dallias of drenden, Jan 13, 10 8:43 PM.
98% of drivers say "OH SHIT" when they hit ice, the other 2% are from Wisconisin and when they hit ice they say "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT!!!"
Members Online
There are   members online.
Shout!
No shouts have been added yet.

Gallery
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%